The more adventurous, will enjoy the rugged landscape: rafting, canyoning or wild water canoeing, all under the guidance of experienced instructors who speak English. But that’s not all: paragliding, bungee jumping, horse riding and even swimming with horses in the Lac de Castillon is possible.
Do not forget to bring your swimming suit and some old shoes, they will certainly be useful!
But that’s not all: paragliding, bungee jumping, horse riding and even swimming with horses in the Lac de Castillon is possible.
Trips with children
Mostly young children prefer to stay at the campsite: in the playground or at the pool. Would you still take them once for a fun trip, let them read this.
- Climb the Roc of Castellane and make sure you’re faster than your parents!
- Look for the huge ancient fossils in the forest on the Col de Lèques.
- Have fun in climbing park just outside Castellane (towards the Gorges du Verdon).
- Grab the train from St. André to Entrevaux and climb the Citadel.
- Explore caves near Grasse.
- Take your parents to the Samson tunnel near the Gorges du Verdon. Do not forget to bring good shoes, old clothes and a flashlight!
- Hire a pedalo at the Lac St. Croix.
- Hire a pedalo with a slide at the Base de Loisirs Sirocco across the lake and bike quickly to the nudist beach, to enjoy your holiday with friends