Rules shouldn’t really be necessary if everyone takes each other into account and cares about nature. Yet we have noticed that not everything is always taken for granted. That’s why we’ve listed the most important rules on our campsite below.
• We assume that everyone who comes to our campsite, likes to camp naked. Of course we understand that there are reasons for not being naked at times (sunburn, coolness, going to the store etc.). In the restaurant the majority of the guests are dressed in the eveing, but if you prefer to go without clothes, you can.
• We ask your understanding for young people who are less comfortable with being naked. We find it no problem that this group occasionally wears a long t-shirt, pareo ot towel. Bikinis, swimwear and visibly
worn lingerie do not fit on our campsite. Within the fence of the swimmingpool being exposed is mandatory.
The employees of the campsite are usually dressed when they are at work. We like you to be member of a naturist association, but we it isn’t mandatory.
• Provocative piercings are not allowed on our campsite.
• Due to the warm climate, we do not have unlimited water at our disposal. We therefore ask you te be careful with water. Do not wash under the tap en take a short shower. Parents with small children are requested to go to the sanitary builiding together to avoid playing with precious water.
• We’ve tried to make the pitches large enough for everyone’s privacy. We ask you when you’re installing to take into account the privacy and the view of fellow canmpers.
• We would like to preserve the natural character and tranquility of the campsite. We therefore ask you not to use air conditioning. In the evening it cools down on our camping, so sleeping is never a problem. We also ask you to take into account other campers when appllying outdoor lighting and the use of radio en TV.
• A naturist campsite is a safe environment. However, your property remains your responsibility. It’s possible to charge telephones and other small devices at the reception.
• For the horizontal placement of your caravan / camper use a wedge. We also can provide you with some extra blocks of wood. We ask you not to dig holes in the terrain and to drive as little as possible over the
grass when it’s wet. We are happy to help with our tractor. In order to spare the grass as much as possible and to ensure that the next campers also find a beautiful green camping spot, we ask you to use air-permeable tent carpets or eco-groundsail. The use of dense plastic groundsheet is not permitted.
• You can park your car in your own pitch or in the central (night) parking. Between 8 am and 10 pm you’re allowed to use the car to leave the camping (at walking pace) and of course to come back again. When you returm after 10 pm or want to leave before 8 am, please park your car in the central (night) parking.
• We are proud of the beautiful nature at our campsite and at the beach. We ask you to be careful. Don’t dispose any waste, don’t throw anything on the ground and take extra care with the newly planted trees.
• There is a risk of forest fires throughout Provence. That’s why open fires, fire pits and barbecues on charcoal are forbidden by the fire department. We have many materials available of for renting (refrigerators, sunbeds, books, games, canoes, etc.). We kindly aks you te be careful with these materials.
• Blue liquid for the chemical toilet disturbs the balance of our biological water system. Therefore only green liquid may be used. Blue liquid can be disposed of at the camper parking in Castellane.
• Pets are welcome at our campsite. We ask owners to leave them on a leash outside the camping areas and to clean up droppings. They don’t need to be leashed at their own location, provided that other campers do not suffer from them.
• Excessive drinking and using drugs is not allowed on our campsite. The use of drugs and alcoholic baverages by minors leads to removal of the campsite.